Report Drug & Crime Information

Dial 9-1-1 for Emergencies!

Reporting Drug Activity

If you wish to report drug activity in Noble County, call the Noble County Sheriff’s Department at 260-636-2182.

To report drug activity in any of the four counties, which will be provided to the I.M.A.G.E. Drug Task Force Call:

  • Lagrange County Sheriff’s Department: 260-463-7491
  • Steuben County Sheriff’s Department: 260-668-1000
  • DeKalb County Sheriff’s Department: 260-925-3365
  • Auburn Police Department: 260-920-3201
  • Kendallville Police Department: 260-347-0654
  • Or, call any department in your area.

Frequently Asked Questions

May I Remain Anonymous?
Yes! If you wish to remain anonymous, your name will not be used in any police reports. However, it is helpful for law enforcement officers to be able to contact you for additional information. The Noble County Sheriff’s Department does not have caller I.D.

What Type of Information Is Desired To Assist in the Investigation?

  • What kind of drug or criminal activity is present?
  • Where is it happening?
  • When is it occurring?
  • Who is involved?
  • Describe any suspects, vehicles involved, and registration plate information if available

How do I report other crime information?

  • If a crime is NOT in progress or is NOT an emergency, call the Noble County Sheriff’s Department at 260-636-2182 or any local law enforcement agency of jurisdiction.
  • If it is an emergency, dial 911.
  • The Noble County Sheriff’s Department does NOT have Caller I.D.!

The Noble County Sheriff’s Department also has a Noble County Crime Stoppers telephone number. It is: 800-431-2330.

For more information about Crime Stoppers in general, please visit their international web site here.